Today I wanted to share 50 different quotes or sayings that can help you with your success. All of them have been useful to me in my career and worked as a sort of motivation and advice.
If you like you can print this list and review it whenever you feel like you need a pick me up.
They have helped me turn bad days around, keep me on track when I was focusing on too much and helped me focus.
I hope they will help you as well.
1. Success comes in 2 steps; First from within and then from out.
2.Master yourself and you will control your world, you world meaning your life and all that happens to you.
3. Everything that happens to you, happens for a reason. Because you caused it.
4. Life is a test, the answer is persistence.
5. Never give up, because if you do you will learn that you where but one step from success.
6. Have faith in your dreams, in yourself, you can change the world.
7. Dream Big – Work Hard – Enjoy the Reward.
8. Life is about being happy, if you are truly happy you have no reason to wish for anything else.
9. Success isn’t a smooth ride.
10. I believe therefore I receive.
11. The only thing that can keep you from succeeding is yourself.
12. Many of the most successful people in the world started with nothing, so what is your excuse not to become all that you can be.
13. Happiness is a choice.
14. You only live once, might as well get it right the first time around.
15. If I read 30 minutes per day 365 days a year I will read about 30 books, if they all are useful to my future I will know more than 99% of the people around me.
16. Every journey starts with one small step.
17. By being proactive and creating situations, you do not have to wait for the bad ones to come and force you to react.
18. In becoming truly great, there is only one thing that can stop you, You.
19. You can do anything you put your mind to, it only requires, desire, faith and persistence.
20. Never let anyone tell you, you can’t do it, because if you believe it, you can do it.
21. You only have 24 hours a day, you might as well use them well.
22. The dream of success is enough to sustain us during hard times if you can see it clearly enough.
23. Knowledge is the key to power. (Read as much as you can!)
24. Set deadlines, Parkinson’s Law states that every task fills the time allotted to it; no deadline = The task takes forever.
25. There is no such thing as luck, you create your own.
26. The biggest source of motivation for men is women.
27. The biggest source of motivation for women is usually not men!
28. Building a business takes time, building a house takes time and so will building your dreams, but just as you know when you start building a house, one day you will be finished.
29. If you work hard day in and day out you will make it, no matter what.
30. Be brave, there is nothing to fear, but fear itself.
31. Whatever you do you cannot stop tomorrow from coming, you might as well accept it.
32. Being great is subjective, as long as you think you are great, you are.
33. Making a positive difference in someone’s life is the greatest of accomplishments.
34. The greatest power of all is Love.
35. Follow your dreams, but don’t let them follow you.
36. To change the world you first have to change yourself.
37. Hard work is required for any achievement.
38. There will always be obstacles, the question is; “How do you handle them?”
39. Take it one day at a time, but make sure to do something to move you towards your goals every day.
40. Anything you imagine can be yours if you put your mind and heart to it.
41. Today is today, tomorrow, tomorrow. Once the day is over you can put it behind you and start again.
42. Every day is a chance to begin with the first step. Don’t dwell in the past, move on into the future.
43. Your life is yours, don’t let anyone decide what your limits are, become what you dream.
44. Be happy, it is the one thing you can truly control.
45. Are you on the right track? Do you know where you are going? Maybe you should stop and take a look?
46. Make today the best day of your life.
47. Anything can happen, if you let it.
48. What has happened is in the past, only the future is in your hands.
49. Do something every day and all of a sudden your goals will materialize.
50. Friends are what makes the sun bright.
If you want to learn more about how to make your goals reality, join our email newsletter “Your Path to Your Dreams” and you will receive tips and advice, and even a free copy of our e-book “How to make Selling Easy”.
Photo Credit: mikebaird