I was thinking about what we were going to discuss today, since it is Saturday it is time for our Saturday discussion, when I stumbled into a forum and saw someone ask this question.
What is Self Development?
The answer to this question might feel obvious, but what really is Self Development.
I would love to hear what your definition is.
Is it about becoming smarter?
Is it about getting more respect?
About increasing your mental faculties? You financial power? Your persuasive power or your influence?
To be more spiritual? To connect with something bigger?
Is it all of the above?
Or something completely different?
Please share your insights, I really want to hear what you think.
- Personal Development – Where do You Start?
- 10 Must Read Books on Personal Development
- Book Review: Personal Development for Smart People by Steve Pavlina
- Why Personal Development Can Help You, No Matter How Far You Have Gotten
- If You Could Give a Newborn Child Only One Piece of Advice, What Advice Would You Give?