This is a very important episode, one that can really make a difference in your life.
It is very short (about 2 minutes) so it is really worth listening to.
Hope you enjoy it.
Hello and welcome to the fourth episode of “Your Path to Your Dreams” I am Daniel Wood from Looking To Business.com.
Today I want to share with you a technique that has really helped me with my focus and to get more done during the day.
This will be a pretty short episode but the benefit you will get is immense so listen closely.
Most of us have focus problems. Because of everything happening around us we have a hard time focusing on one project at a time. This makes us a lot less efficient which of course causes even more stress.
It is an evil circle.
This technique can help you get ahead of the curve.
1. Book 10 minutes to solitary thought, uninterrupted; shut off the phones, turn of the computer screen, lock the door. You need 10 minutes alone.
2. Focus you mind on 1 subject. It doesn’t matter what subject as long as you hold it in your mind and think about it. It could be anything from a meeting you have next week, a movie you have seen, a book you are reading, it doesn’t really matter.
3. Every time your mind starts to stray, pull it back. Force yourself to focus on this one subject your full 10 minutes. Take control over your mind and discipline it.
The difference this has made for me has been surprising.
I have been using this technique 10 minutes per day for a long time and I feel my ability to focus has improved greatly.
I have taken charge of my mind in a completely different way and have gained additional mastery over its potential.
Try it out for at least 1 week and let me know if you feel the difference as well.
- Podcast: Your Path to Your Dreams Episode 3 – Planning for Your Success
- Podcast: The First Episode of “Your Path to Your Dreams”
- Your Path to Your Dreams Episode 2 – Goal Setting and Success
- Podcast Episode 7: The Power of YOU
- Podcast Episode 6 – Being a Star Salesman and Manager with S. Anthony Iannarino