Personal development is a large subject ranging from developing your business skills, becoming better at communicating, learning goal setting, time management, planning and many different things.
A question I often get is, where do you start?
I have heard many different answers to this question and I have given many different sets of advice to it, but today I want to hear what you think.
Should you start with goal setting? Time Management? Communication Skills? Stress Management? The Law of Attraction?
What do you think?
- Why Personal Development Can Help You, No Matter How Far You Have Gotten
- 10 Must Read Books on Personal Development
- Book Review: Personal Development for Smart People by Steve Pavlina
- 3 Reasons You Need to Infuse Every Thought with Feeling
- What is Self Development?